The College has a scholarships and bursaries fund to recognize Associate Degree students' outstanding achievements and assist those with financial difficulties. The amount of each award ranges from HK$3,000 to HK$15,000.
Scholarships are bestowed on the selected recipients on the basis of academic merits or other criteria as set out by the College or donors.
|- Entrance Scholarships
- Prof. Herbert Tsang Scholarships
- Academic Performance Scholarships
- Prof. Jerry W Barrett Scholarship
- The International Institute of Management Scholarship
- Yu. E. Wisdombody Scholarship
- Dr. Jonathan K. C. Choi Scholarship
- Bernard Wu Scholarship (Academic Performance)
- Special Talent Awards
- Outstanding Service Award
Students with genuine financial need are invited to apply for financial assistance from the College. Current students from both Associate Degree Programme and Associate Degree Foundation Programme are eligible to apply for bursary.
Government Student Financial Assistance Scheme:
Continuing Education Fund:
The Government has a Continuing Education Fund (CEF)
Eligible applicants will be reimbursed 80% of the course fee, subject to a maximum sum of HK$10,000, on successful completion of a reimbursable course or module(s) forming part of the course.Some of the subjects offered by the College have been included in the list of reimbursable courses for CEF purposes (List of CEF Reimbursable Courses)
. Eligible students may apply for reimbursement of tuition fee.