In case Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm is hoisted, all admission arrangements will be suspended immediately.
Students who have originally been invited to claim admission offers today can come at the same schedule tomorrow for the necessary arrangements.
Please pay attention to the latest news on website.
In view of the overwhelming number of applications, the College has decided to stop accepting applications as of 5 pm, July 21(Saturday) until further notice. Students who have submitted their applications on or after July 19 will be notified by the College on or before July 24, if their applications are successful.
- Only accept walk-in applications at Kowloon Tong Admission Center.
- Only DSE students who fulfill our admission requirements are eligible to apply.
*Please click here for admission requirements
- All eligible students need to queue up to apply in person. (No authorization will be accepted)
- For application purposes, all eligible students need to provide their DSE result and proof of identity(e.g. I.D. card)
- Students whose on-site applications are successful will be notified by the College on or before July 24.
HKDSE applicants with conditional offer should bring along their HKID card and submit their HKDSE results (original and copy) by 5:00 pm on 20 July 2012 at 1/F HKBU Shek Mun Campus to confirm the offer. Offers will be issued until all the places are filled.
Adverse weather arrangement on 30 June and 1 July
|Typhoon signal No. 8 or black rainstorm signal is cancelled AT or BEFORE 1pm.
||Kowloon Tong Admission Center will resume operation 2 hours after typhoon signal No. 8 or black rainstorm signal is cancelled.
|Typhoon signal No. 8 or black rainstorm signal is cancelled AFTER 1pm.
||Kowloon Tong Admission Center will be closed.
Original Opening Hours of Kowloon Tong Admission Center (4/F DLB)
||9am – 6pm
|1 July (Sun)
||10am – 5pm
HKALE applicants with conditional offer should submit their HKALE and HKCEE results (original and copy) by 5:00pm on 29 June 2012 at 10/F Shek Mun Campus to confirm the offer. Offers will be issued until all the places are filled.