Upon completion of our Associate Degree, graduates may choose to further their studies through the following channels:
Study in Hong Kong
Undergraduate programmes in local institutions funded by UGC by applying through the Non-JUPAS Admissions Scheme;
Self-funded Undergraduate Programmes offered by HKBU:
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education #
- Bachelor of Business (Management), University of South Australia*
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Event Management), University of South Australia*
- Bachelor of Business (Sport and Recreation Management), University of South Australia*
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Food Sciences, University of South Australia*
# For BCom ACCT, it is administered by Academic Registry. For BEd ECE, it is administered by ECEED.
* Hong Kong based programmes offered by HKBU SCE in collaboration with the University of South Australia. The Programmes are applicable to local / overseas students (not include mainland student).
Study in Mainland
A range of full time undergraduate programmes offered by Beijing Normal University-Hong Kong Baptist University United International College (UIC) of HKBU at Zhuhai, China.
AD graduates from CIE can articulate to overseas programmes to complete their undergraduate degrees.
- Abilene Christian University
- California Baptist University
- California State University, Hayward
- Marietta College
- Montana State University
- Saint Michael's College
- Springfield College
- University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
- University of Denver
- University of Michigan-Dearborn
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- University of Oregon
- Western Michigan University