Upon completion of our Associate Degree, graduates may choose to further their studies through the following channels:
Study in Hong Kong
Undergraduate programmes in local institutions funded by UGC by applying through the Non-JUPAS Admissions Scheme;
Self-funded Undergraduate Programmes offered by HKBU:
- Bachelor of Education (Honours) in Early Childhood Education #
- Bachelor of Business (Management), University of South Australia*
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Event Management), University of South Australia*
- Bachelor of Business (Sport and Recreation Management), University of South Australia*
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Food Sciences, University of South Australia*
# For BCom ACCT, it is administered by Academic Registry. For BEd ECE, it is administered by ECEED.
* Hong Kong based programmes offered by HKBU SCE in collaboration with the University of South Australia. The Programmes are applicable to local / overseas students (not include mainland student).
Study in Mainland
A range of full time undergraduate programmes offered by Beijing Normal University-Hong Kong Baptist University United International College (UIC) of HKBU at Zhuhai, China.
AD graduates from CIE can articulate to overseas programmes to complete their undergraduate degrees. Currently, CIE has 30 partner universities in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Abilene Christian University
- California Baptist University
- California State University, East Bay
- Marietta College
- Michigan State University
- Montana State University
- Saint Michael's College
- Springfield College
- University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
- University of Denver
- University of Michigan-Dearborn
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
- University of Oregon
- Western Michigan University