Equal Opportunities Policy
Equal Opportunities and Discrimination-free / Harassment-free Environment
The College is committed to the active pursuit of equal opportunities and an environment free from discrimination and harassment. You are encouraged to know more by clicking the links below.
- University’s Policy Statement On Equal Opportunities
- List of Equal Opportunities Advisors of HKBU
- Questions and Answers on Preventing Sexual Harassment in Schools
- How to Handle Sexual Harassment
- e-learning Programme on Preventing Sexual Harassment on Campus
- You may approach the following Equal Opportunities Adviser of our College in case of enquiries:
Dr. Josephine Yau, Lecturer Tel: 3411 3367 E-mail: email@example.com
- The amendment to the Sex Discrimination Ordinance has been in effect since 3 October 2008 to prohibit sexually hostile environment in education settings. Therefore, to comply with the Ordinance, every student organisation has to make sure sexual harassment and/or sexual discrimination is/are not involved in each activity/programme.