Since 2000, CIE has nurtured thousands of local and non-local students. They are now fulfilling their dreams of either furthering education or serving different parts of the community. Some graduates whom you may know would like to share their words with you.
Division of Applied Science
I have keen interest in the field of environmental conservation. Through my study at CIE, I hope to prepare well for further education and a career in the environment conservation industry. I am glad to have the opportunity to work at the World Wide Fund for Nature Hong Kong for internship. This experience has definitely strengthened my confidence to further develop myself in the field.
Michelle Wong ’14
- Assistant teacher
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Hons) in Environmental and Resources Management, HKBU 2016
- Associate of Science (Environmental Conservation Studies), HKBU 2014
Division of Arts and Languages
CIE provided me with a colorful college life. Through my two-year study, I gained not only in-depth knowledge related to cultural studies, but also a lot of valuable experience through various kinds of activities, such as study tour, Student Ambassador Scheme, Lunar New Year Bazaar 2015…, which allowed me to find out my interest and strength. Diversified knowledge and experiences definitely become the key ingredients for my future studies and career, and even for my life. Meanwhile, I appreciate lecturers, mentors who had given me inspiring advice, guidance and support, which turn me to be a more confident, self-directed and positive person.
Law Ching Lam, Janice ’15
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, CUHK 2017
- Associate of Arts (Cultural Studies), HKBU 2015
Division of Business
CIE’s education provided me with professional and practical knowledge. I’m confident that what I’ve learnt at CIE would allow me to deal with different types of commercial jobs in reality.
Chan Hoi Ki, Keith ’13
- Associate at BDO Limited
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) in Accountancy, HKBU 2015
- Associate of Science (Professional Accountancy), HKBU 2013
Division of Communication
The technique that I have learnt in Media Communication is always useful. This curriculum equips me with the knowledge of different areas of communication. While raising my awareness to the latest development of the society, it also went deep into different social media.
Li Yik Sze, Cici ’16
- Flight Attendant in Hong Kong Airlines
- Bachelor of Arts in Digital Television and Broadcasting, CityU 2018
- Associate of Arts (Media Communication), HKBU 2016
Division of Social Sciences
The two years at CIE was the best time I had in my life. I am so grateful that I could study the subjects that I enjoyed. During my school life, I had found my goals through different learning opportunities and interaction with people. The things I cherish most of course are my lecturers and fellow students.
Lam Chiu Yin ’06
- Project Manager in an NGO
- Studying Master of Social Sciences in Counselling, HKU
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Hons) in Psychology, HKBU 2008
- Associate of Science (Psychology), HKBU 2006