Dr. Amy M.C. Tsang 曾美清博士
Academic Co-ordinator and Lecturer, Generic Content - GE Level 1 Foundational Courses (Values and the Meaning of Life) / Generic Content - Free Electives (Exploring Business Enterprise / Analysing Global Economic Issues in the 21st Century), Division of Business
Teaching AreasCourse(s) taught:
- TCSU2300 Building Sustainable Communities: Markets, Government and the Public
- FCVM1300 Ethical Decision Making in the Workplace
- MRTG2300 Marketing Communications
- MRTG2301 Marketing Principles
- MRTG2302 Organizational Behaviour
- Evidence-based Teaching and Learning
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- CRM and Branding
- Chartered Marketer, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, U.K.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Member of the Academy of Management
- Member of the International Society for Third-Sector Research
- TSANG, M.C.A. (2021). "Youth Volunteers as Paradox Navigators in Volunteering Implementation: Youth voices on voluntary work during pandemic situation in Hong Kong". Paper accepted for presentation at 2021 International Society for Third-Sector Research Conference, Montreal, Canada, 2021. Conference changed to virtual due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- TSANG, M.C.A. (2021). "Re(Designing) Experiential Learning Internship to Promote Student Success in a Pandemic Era". Paper accepted for presentation at 2021 AdvanceHE Teaching and Learning Conference, UK, 2021. Conference changed to virtual due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- TSANG, A.,KONG L., LEUNG M., POON B., ZHANG E. (2021). "Student-centred learning (SCL) still matters: Practices for remote and mixed-mode contexts". Paper accepted for presentation at 2021 AdvanceHE Teaching and Learning Conference, UK, 2021. Conference changed to virtual due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- TSANG, M.C.A. (2020). "Do We See the Way What the Students See?". Paper presented at International Conference on Learning and Teaching 2020 (ICLT2020). Hong Kong, 2020.
- TSANG, M.C.A. (2020). "Building Inter-sector Collaboration and Cross-institution Partnership on Transfer Practices at Discipline Subject Level". Paper presented at Conference on Credit Transfer Practices in Higher Education: Partnership for Success. Hong Kong, 2020.
- TSANG, M.C.A. (2019). "Re(Designing) Semester-Project to Promote Student Success in a College Setting". Paper presented at the Lilly-Asia: Evidence-Based Teaching and Learning. Lilly International Conference, Hong Kong, 2019.
- LEE, V., KO, E., LAI, W., LAU, S., TSANG, A. (2014). "Challenges faced by Mainland Chinese students of an Associate Degree (AD) Programme: A Case Study of College of International Education, Hong Kong Baptist University". Paper presented at the FSTE on Self-financing Tertiary Education. Hong Kong, 2014.
Professional / Community Services
- Mentor of the Chartered Institute of Marketing Mentoring Programme, UK
- Mentor of the International Society for Third-Sector Research Mentoring Programme
- Advisor and trainer to NPOs and education institutions on human capital training and development
- April 22, 2021. Speaker for SYA Project: Credit Transfer Webinar Series. “Guidelines for Assessment of Course Equivalency”.
- Co-investigator of the “Task Force on Senior Year Admission Students’ Transfer Articulation and Transparency” (SYA Task Force) (2021-2023) under the UGC-funded Teaching & Learning Project: Enriching Senior Year Places Students’ Learning Experience through Curricular & Co-curricular Activities in Hong Kong’s Universities