Ms. Anna W.Y. Yuen 袁慧儀女士
Academic Co-ordinator and Lecturer, Creative Communication / Generic Content - GE Level 1 Foundational Courses (Values and the Meaning of Life), Division of Communication
Teaching AreasCourse(s) taught:
- CRCM2403 Principles and Practices of Public Relations and Advertising
- CRCM2400 Communication Strategies for Globalization
- FCVM1400 Buying or Dying? Media, Consumption and the Making of Self
- FREL1401 Interpersonal Communication
- Campaign Strategies
- Media Effects
- Information Processing
- 陈智杰、袁慧仪 (2021)。“中港矛盾的世代差异: 生活经验与身分认同”。收录于：张少强、邓健一、曾颂坚编，《香港 . 格局. 变异》。香港：匯智出版社。
- Chan, C.K. & Yuen, W.Y. (2020). Mainstreaming Culture Jamming? Revisiting the Social-Cultural Impact of Viral Campaign. In A. Ho (ed). Advances in Human Factors in Communication of Design. Switzerland AG: Springer, pp. 95-105.
- Chan, C.K. and Yuen, W.Y. (2019). Mainstreaming cultural jamming? Revisiting the social-cultural impact of viral campaign. Paper presented on The 10th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics, Washington D.C., U.S.A.
- Chan, C.K. and Yuen, W.Y. (2018). "Threat or honour? Hong Kong people's perception of and interaction with Mainland China". Paper presented at The 8th Conference on Hong Kong Culture and Society, Hong Kong.
Professional / Community Services
- Member of Judging Panel, Hong Kong Creative PR Competition 2021
- Member of Judging Panel, Hong Kong Creative PR Competition 2020
- Reviewer, Journal of Communication and Education
- Member, Institute of Certified Marketers
- "Enhance Cross-cultural Understanding through Virtual Exchange" awarded by the School of Continuing Education, Hong Kong Baptist University (SCE/SGF/1920-05), 2020-2021. Co-investigator.