Dr. Lee Fu-wa 李富華博士
Academic Co-ordinator and Lecturer, Tree Management, Division of Applied Science
Teaching AreasCourse(s) taught:
- TCSC2101 Food Revolution and Lifestyle
- HESC2101 Essentials of Pharmaceutical Science
- HESC2100 Contemporary Health Sciences
- FOSC2002 Chemistry of Food (Senior Level)
- NUFM1501 Essentials of Food Chemistry
- ELSS2113 General Chemistry
- Renewable Energy
- Organometallic Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Instrumental Analysis
- Analytical Chemistry
- Member of Hong Kong Society of Mass Spectrometry
- Certified Testing Professional in Chemical Testing, Hong Kong Association for Testing, Inspection and Certification Limited
- Member of Royal Society of Chemistry
- Daniel Nnaemaka Tritton, Fung-Kit Tang, Govardhana Babu Bodedla, Fu-Wa Lee, Chak-Shing Kwan, Ken Cham-Fai Leung, Xunjin Zhu, Wai-Yeung Wong; Development and advancement of iridium(III)-based complexes for photocatalytic hydrogen evolution; Coordination Chemistry Reviews 2022, 459, 214390.
- Yang Li, Lingling Li, Suyang She, Shi Chen, Yanliang Liu, Baomin Xu, Fu-Wa Lee, and Xunjin Zhu; Multidimensional Perovskite for Visible Light Driven Hydrogen Production in Aqueous HI Solution; ACS Appl. Energy Mater. 2022, 5, 1, 207–213.
- D.-L. Ma, C. Wu, S.-S. Cheng, F.-W. Lee, Q.-B. Han, C.-H. Leung; Development of Natural Product-Conjugated Metal Complexes as Cancer Therapies; Int. J. Mol. Sci., 2019, 20, 341.
- DL Ma, C Wu, W Tang, AR Gupta, FW Lee, GD Li, CH Leung; Recent advances in iridium(III) complex-assisted nanomaterials for biological applications; J. Mater. Chem. B, 2018, 6, 537.
- Jinshui Liu, Zhen-Zhen Dong, Chao Yang, Guodong Li, Chun Wu, Fu-Wa Lee, Chung-Hang Leung, Dik-Lung Ma; Turn-on luminescent probe for hydrogen peroxide sensing and imaging in living cells based on an iridium(III) complex−silver nanoparticle platform; Sci. Rep. 2017, 7, 8980.
Professional / Community Services
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) assessment writer (OUHK) for the TIC industry
- Adjudicator for the Proposal Competition in Joint School Science Exhibition
- Executive Committee, R&D of Automation and Digitization Technology Association