Dr. Pablo S.P. Tsoi 蔡思鵬博士
Lecturer, Division of Arts and Languages
Teaching AreasCourse(s) taught:
- TCCU2200 Creative Expressions across Cultures
- CULS2203 Hong Kong Subcultures
- ELSS2213 Understanding Creativity through Works of Art
- CCLC2204 Literary Appreciation
- CCLC2205 Reading Contemporary World
- CCLC1201 English Academic Writing I
- CCLC1202 English Academic Writing II
- Visual art and culture in critical theory
- Hong Kong early cinema
- Hong Kong culture and subcultures
- The Joycean oeuvre
- Lacanian psychoanalysis
- CHEUNG, Ting-yan & TSOI, Pablo Sze-pang. (2018). “From an Imported Novelty to an Indigenized Practice: Hong Kong Cinema in the 1920s”. In E. Yeh (Ed.), Early Film Culture in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Republican China: Kaleidoscopic Histories (pp.71-100). Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan Press.
- TSOI, Pablo Sze-pang. (2011). “Paralysis and Paranoia: Comparing Lu Xun and Joyce: Two Contrasted Modes of Modernism”, Working Paper Series No.109, David C. Lam Institute for East-West Studies (LEWI), Hong Kong Baptist University.
- TSOI, Pablo Sze-pang. (2007). “Joyce and China: A Mode of Intertextuality: The Legitimacy of Reading and Translating Joyce”, Working Paper Series No.61, David C. Lam Institute for East-West Studies (LEWI), Hong Kong Baptist University.