Dr. Ice S.Y. Tsui 徐心言博士
Teaching AreasCourse(s) taught:
- Basic Learning Processes
- Experimental Psychology
- Motivation and Emotion
- Psychological Testing and Assessments
- Honours Project
- Positive Psychology
- Learning and Motivation
- Mental Health
- Certified practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI® ) instruments (2008)
- Certified Counsellor of ‘PREPARE/ENRICH’ for couple counselling (2014)
- Tsui, S.Y., Khuu, S.K. & Hayes, A. (2007). The perceived position shift of a pattern that contains internal motion is accompanied by a change in the pattern’s apparent size and shape. Vision research, 47, 402- 410.
- Tsui, S.Y., Khuu, S.K. & Hayes, A. (2007). Apparent position in depth of stationary moving threedimensional objects. Vision Research, 47, 8-15.
- Tsui, S.Y., Khuu, S.K. & Hayes, A. (2006). Visual object localization: the role of internal motion. The Journal of the Vision Society of Japan, 18S: 99.
- Tsui, S.Y., Khuu, S.K. & Hayes, A. (2005). Perceived position in depth: The role of local motion. Perception, 34S: 233.
- Tsui, S.Y. & Hayes, A. (2004). The effect of texture movement on the size and shape perception. International Journal of Psychology, 39S: 29.
Professional / Community Services
- 2021-Present: Director, Eden’s Core Wellness Centre
- 2021-Present: Consultant, HKPEA2011-Present: Deacon, Shaukiwan Swatow Christian Church
- 2012-Present: External Examiner, Lingnan Institute of Further Education (Applied Psychology Program)
- 2021-present: Committee Member, PTA of Chinese Methodist School, Tanner Hill
- 2020-2021: Committee Member, Fire in Deep Water Project
- 2017-2020: Committee Member, PTA of Chinese Methodist School, Tanner Hill
- Knowledge Transfer Fund (Collaboration with Hong Kong Education University, Fire in Deep Water Project with Prof Esther Lau, 2020-2021)