Dr. Wong Kar-shun 黃家信博士
Lecturer, Division of Business
Teaching AreasCourse(s) taught:
- ACTY2302 Principles of Financial Accounting
- ACTY3405 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- ACCT2005 Intermediate Accounting I
- ACCT2006 Intermediate Accounting II
- ACCT3005 Cost and Management Accounting I
- ACCT3007 Cost and Management Accounting II
- ACCT3035 Financial Statement Analysis
- FINE2005 Financial Management
- ACCT4895 BCom Accountancy Project
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Disclosure
- Integrated Reporting
- Management Accounting
- Certified Practising Accountant, Australia
- Fellow (Acad), The Association of International Accountants, United Kingdom
- Certified Management Accountant, Australia
- Wong, K. S., Amran, A., & Chu, E. Y. (2022). Institutional antecedents of integrated reporting quality: The moderating role of board independence. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 1–20.
- So, S., Wong, K. S., Zhang, F & Zhang X. (2018). Value relevance of proportionate consolidation versus equity method: Evidence from Hong Kong. China Journal of Accounting Research. 11 (4), 255-278.
- Ho, S. S. M. & Wong, K. S. (2004). Investment Analysts' Usage and Perceived usefulness of Corporate Annual Reports, Corporate Ownership and Control, 1:61-71.
- Ho, S. S. M. & Wong, K. S. (2003). Preparers' Perceptions of Corporate Reporting and Disclosure. International Journal of Disclosure and Governance, 1:71-81.
- Ho, S. S. M. & Wong, K. S. (2001). A Study of Corporate Disclosure Practice and Effectiveness in Hong Kong. Journal of International Financial Management and Accounting, 12(1):75-101.
- Ho, S. S. M. & Wong, K. S. (2001). A study of the relationship between corporate governance structures and the extent of voluntary disclosure. Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, 10:1-18.